Bison Match Point Aluminum Game System
No matter your game, the Bison Match Point Aluminum game system has you covered! Designed for high schools on a budget, rec centers or any facility that wants a lightweight yet durable power aluminum volleyball system.
The unique 43″ to 96″ infinite net-height adjustment track allows for use in competition volleyball as well as indoor tennis or pickleball on the same system. Easy-to read height indicator on both posts make this process quick and accurate every time. These 39 lb., 3.5" diameter aluminum posts fit in all pre-existing 3½” diameter floor sockets.
The Bison Match Point system meets all NCAA, USVBA and NFHS Volleyball rules. Post padding protects to 6' high. These 1" thick pads are available in 16 school colors.
System includes: two aluminum posts, net, tensioning winch, game net, antennae, safety post padding(choose from many different colors) and optional floor sockets. Please choose model and pad color.
- Superior net tensioning for the ball rebound preferred by players and coaches
- Backlash-free worm gear top rope tensioner
- Easy to read height indicators on both posts
- Adjust net height from 42" to 96" for levels of competition volleyball play
- Use for tennis, badminton, pickleball and other net games
- Entire system meets NCAA, National High School Federation and USVBA rules
- Durable powder coated finish
- Post padding protects to 6' height
- Safety padding is available in several school colors
- Adapters for installation into existing 4" floor sockets are free on request
- Two Aluminum Game Posts
- Net tensioning winch
- Kevlar Competition net
- Sideline antennae
- Safety padding
- 3 1/2" diameter x 10" deep floor sockets (optional)
- FREE Chain net height gauge
- FREE Net storage bag
Item # VB6000 (With Floor Sleeves), VB6000NS (No Sleeves)