Bison Centerline Elite Aluminum Volleyball System
The Bison VB1000 Centerline Elite Aluminum Indoor Volleyball System is used in elite high school and top collegiate programs across the country and is designed for years of dependable use and quick, easy, bowstring-tight net set-up. This amazing volleyball system meets all NCAA, USVBA, and NFHS standards.
The most rigid aluminum system on the market, these lightweight 34 lb. telescoping aluminum post fits any 3″ floor sockets. Aluminum systems have gained in popularity due to their lightweight handling for installation and removal. With Centerline Elite Aluminum standards, you don't sacrifice rigidity to get lightweight convenience. Adjust the net heights from 72” to 98”H, just watch the easy-to-read height indicator scales to see the height.
To operate, simply glide the inner tube up or down, and either turn the knob or insert the pin to lock into place. Getting your desired height is quick and easy with this feature! Worm gear winch ensures superior net tensioning. Proudly made in the USA. Please choose model and post pad colors.
The Bison VX1000 Centerline volleyball system comes complete with the following items, and qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Two telescoping aluminum poles with powder coated finish
- Precision machined 26:1 Worm Gear Winch
- Qwikset Competition Kevlar Volleyball Net
- Sideline Antenna
- Net Rope Covers
- Two Post pads with up to 10 letters at no charge
- Lifetime warranty on poles and winch
- Includes FREE Chain Net Height Gauge, Net Storage Bag and Side Tape Covers
- 3" diameter x 10" deep floor sockets (optional)
Item # VB1000