Play Volleyball, Badminton or Tennis!
Spalding / AAI's multi-sport net system is designed with high quality components for long lasting performance. Net easily adjusts from 8' high to just 36" with the turn of the single spin lock mechanism. Infinite height settings for all levels of play.
Unique worm gear ratchet provides superior net tensioning. System includes one pair of standards with heavy duty game net, winch antennae package, boundary tape and pole pads. Poles are constructed with 3" lightweight aluminum with easy sliding adjustments.
Designed for use with 3" diameter floor plates. Floor plates and sleeves sold separately.
- High strength uprights made of 3” (76mm) O.D. aluminum with sliding adjustments
- Slide uprights have a blue powder coated finish
- Side mounted worm gear winch eliminates dangerous backlash and keeps net tight during intense play
- Exclusive sleeve braking system provides safe, continuous height adjustment
- Nylon leader strap allows for safety and easy net attachment
- Effortlessly adjusts to any height for volleyball, badminton, or tennis
- Easily converts to two-court system System includes: Slide winch end upright, slide center upright, 36" Quick-Set net, antennae package and boundary tape, pole pads.
- Specify pole pad colors: Navy, Yellow, Light Gold, Orange, Red, Flare Red, Light Maroon, Dark Maroon, Kelly Green, Forest Green, Sky Blue, Champion Blue, Royal Blue, Purple, Camel, White, Grey, Black
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
Item # SS110
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $99.00 or more, and a small $10.99 shipping and handling charge for orders $89.99 or less.
Most orders ship via UPS ground within 24 working hours and are generally delivered within 1-5 working days. For faster shipping options available, please call for details. Toll Free (877) 406-0607.
Truck shipped items, or shipping locations outside the continental U.S. orders may incur additional shipping fees.
Athletic Stuff offers an industry-leading 60 day return policy for all orders placed through its website. For return consideration, the returned item must be in resalable condition and with the original packaging. Please contact customer service before returning your item to receive Return Authorization as well as our return address. All products that have been customized, altered, etc. will not be considered for return unless the item is considered defective.
For further details on shipping or returns, please contact Athletic Stuff during business hours or visit the following link: http://athleticstuff.com/shipping-returns/
Athletic Stuff Customer Service
Monday – Friday
Pacific Time 8am – 5pm
Toll Free (877) 406-0607 Ext. 202