Softball Pitcher Protector
Shield softball pitchers from injury during batting practice using this Collegiate Softball Pitcher Protector.
The pitcher can focus on finding the strike zone without worrying about getting hit by the ball, as the screen's pillowcase-style polyethylene net takes the impact of potentially dangerous line drives and bouncing grounders. Holding up to the force of strong direct hits, the galvanized steel frame has swaged joints to keep the screen upright on the mound. When the team isn't using live-arm pitchers, it's easy to use the screen to protect pitching machines from being damaged, allowing the entire team to focus on batting.
- Galvanized steel frame ensures sturdy support and takes the impact of direct line drives
- Double polyethylene net protects pitchers and pitching machines from getting hit by the ball
- Swaged joints provide additional reinforcement to the screen's frame to keep it upright on the mound
- Pitcher's cutout allows easy delivery of softball pitches without arms or the ball hitting the net
- Legs on the bottom can be removed for easy storage in equipment rooms once practice is over
- This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Item # BS47750
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $99.00 or more, and a small $10.99 shipping and handling charge for orders $89.99 or less.
Most orders ship via UPS ground within 24 working hours and are generally delivered within 1-5 working days. For faster shipping options available, please call for details. Toll Free (877) 406-0607.
Truck shipped items, or shipping locations outside the continental U.S. orders may incur additional shipping fees.
Athletic Stuff offers an industry-leading 60 day return policy for all orders placed through its website. For return consideration, the returned item must be in resalable condition and with the original packaging. Please contact customer service before returning your item to receive Return Authorization as well as our return address. All products that have been customized, altered, etc. will not be considered for return unless the item is considered defective.
For further details on shipping or returns, please contact Athletic Stuff during business hours or visit the following link: http://athleticstuff.com/shipping-returns/
Athletic Stuff Customer Service
Monday – Friday
Pacific Time 8am – 5pm
Toll Free (877) 406-0607 Ext. 202