Rhino Flex Practice Batting Ball Caddy
The Rhino Flex Practice Batting Ball Caddy is the go-to portable ball holder that stores all of your baseballs, softballs, or even heavy training balls.
Made to easily access balls at hip level, during a practice drill or game; the Rhino Ball Caddy is a convenient replacement of the standard bucket. The caddy is ideal for practice hitting, fielding, pitching, soft toss, and even tee ball.
The Rhino Flex Practice Batting Ball Caddy is made of durable nylon netting and padded vinyl cover. This ultra-portable caddy, is weather resistant, made with a powdered coated steel design, and non-marring rubber feet. Conveniently fold-up the caddy and store it in the included carry bag for easy transport.
• Holds 40 softballs, 80 baseballs, or 90 tennis balls
• Designed with a steel structure and nylon netting
• Ultra-portable, lightweight, and weather resistant
• Non-marring rubber feet to prevent damage to floors when used indoors
• Quickly folds-up with carrying bag included for easy transport
Item # RBPC