Portable Batting Cage
Ideal for parks and recreation, high school and collegiate programs. Extra wide batting cage will accommodate right or left handed batters without shifting the cage.
Three 16" diameter, multi-directional pneumatic wheels allow for portability. The back wheel features a unique lever device for easy mobility. Constructed of 2" flo-coated steel for durability and weather resistance. Heavy duty 2.5mm weather resistant polyethylene cage netting with double netting behind the batter.
Cage measures 18' W x 12' D x 12.5' H and weighs 550 lbs. Ships by truck. This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- 14-gauge, Flo-coated galvanized steel frame provides strong support for the netting
- Heavy-duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting keeps foul balls contained for player safety and easy retrieval
- Extra baffle net hangs behind the batter to absorb missed pitches and prevent them from bouncing back
- Extra-wide design accommodates left- and right-handed hitters without the need for adjustments
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires make it easy to break down, move and store the cage after practice
Item # BS4000