Portable Tetherball Pole Set
One piece 2-3/8" galvanized steel Tetherball pole with a fixed top eye. Heavy duty, low profile 40" steel base provides a sturdy, no-tip design while the rubber-covered rim allows for easy rolling and will not harm gym floors.
Ideal for use indoors or outdoors, on hardwood floors, asphalt or grass. Soft touch Tetherball with braided nylon rope included. Tetherball pole measures 10' high and weighs approximately 95 lbs. (the base weighs approximately 77 lbs.).
Institutional quality for use in schools, YMCA's or home. Excellent heavy duty design and construction.
- Provides two players with a complete setup for a game of tetherball
- 40 in. steel base edged with non-marring rubber holds the set in place, even during more competitive games
- 10 ft. pole is constructed of galvanized steel for a strong, upright configuration
- Ball and string are included to get the game started right away
- Bright yellow ball is easy to see as players seek to send it flying around the pole
- 40'' dia. steel base with a non-marring rubber edge
- Rolls indoors or outdoors
- 10'H pole is 1.9" OD galvanized steel tube with a permanent top eye
- Ball included
- Ships via an LTL freight carrier
Item # THBPORT
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $99.00 or more, and a small $10.99 shipping and handling charge for orders $89.99 or less.
Most orders ship via UPS ground within 24 working hours and are generally delivered within 1-5 working days. For faster shipping options available, please call for details. Toll Free (877) 406-0607.
Truck shipped items, or shipping locations outside the continental U.S. orders may incur additional shipping fees.
Athletic Stuff offers an industry-leading 60 day return policy for all orders placed through its website. For return consideration, the returned item must be in resalable condition and with the original packaging. Please contact customer service before returning your item to receive Return Authorization as well as our return address. All products that have been customized, altered, etc. will not be considered for return unless the item is considered defective.
For further details on shipping or returns, please contact Athletic Stuff during business hours or visit the following link: http://athleticstuff.com/shipping-returns/
Athletic Stuff Customer Service
Monday – Friday
Pacific Time 8am – 5pm
Toll Free (877) 406-0607 Ext. 202