Finis Swim Teaching Large Platform 1.8M x 1.1M
The Teaching Large Platform is a standing deck designed for teaching swim lessons in deeper water. The platform creates a sturdy, non-slip surface above the pool bottom, creating a safe and enjoyable learning experience. Made out of a uniquely molded fiberglass, the Teaching Platform is sturdy and built to withstand chlorine and sun damage. Railings create a safe and clear distinction between teaching areas and can be connected to create larger platforms. Users can choose to only utilize the center hand rail; however, the side hand rails offer added security. The Teaching Platform structure has wheels for easy storage and is light enough to be moved by one person. The Teaching Platform should be used under adult supervision only. This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- LARGE PLATFORM SURFACE: Measures 1.8M x 1.1M (Approximately 5' 11" x 3' 7")
- MOLDED FIBERGLASS STANDING DECK: Raised surface above the pool bottom creates a safe and enjoyable learning experience
- NON-SLIP SURFACE: Ensures users remain safe, comfortable and confident
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE: Removable railings create various setup options; To reduce height simply cut off lower parts of legs and slip into the joints
- INTERLOCKING DESIGN: Multiple platforms can be connected for optimized pool space
- BUILT-IN WHEELS: Makes for easy transportation and storage
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The Swim Teaching Platform is designed for easy use and storage, but please note some discoloration will occur if they are left in pools over 30℃ or 86℉ for extended periods. This will not affect the integrity or the performance of the fiberglass and is simply an aesthetic issue. To avoid discoloration we recommend that the platforms are taken out of the water and sun after classes.
Item # 1.05.107.92