Finis Agility Paddles
The ergonomically advanced design of the Agility Paddles helps teach swimmers the correct palm positive hand position. Due to the paddles strapless design, incorrect technique will cause the paddle to fall off the swimmer’s hand. The Agility Paddles’ convex design also promotes an early catch and reminds the swimmer to maintain an early vertical forearm position. This versatile paddle works for all four strokes and accommodates most hand sizes.
- LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR TECHNIQUE: Designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback, even after just one lap!
- STRAPLESS DESIGN: Will shift or fall off without proper stroke technique, teaching you to apply positive pressure throughout your stroke
- LOW-IMPACT DESIGN: Allows you to build muscle safely with a streamlined thumb hole for proper hand placement
- FLOATING MATERIAL: Great for learn-to-swim programs and open water swimming so you won’t lose them
- VERSATILE TRAINING TOOL: Helps train proper stroke technique for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
Item # 1.05.145.05