Col-Pac Re-Usable Cold Packs
The Col-Pac re-usable cold packs are an effective method of applying cold therapy to a localized area. Place pack into a chilling unit or freezer before use. Pack remains pliable and soft even below freezing.
Packs retain the therapeutic level of cold for up to 30 minutes. Chilled pack should be applied to treatment area using either a light towel or similar cover. Please choose your model or the set of all seven. Set with all 7 models qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Designed especially for heavy clinic use in cold therapy, choose from seven blue vinyl sizes and four black polyurethane sizes, to ensure effective cold therapy for any body area or shape
- ColPac provides effective relief of pain from cold therapy
- ColPacs filled with non-toxic silica gel that will remain pliable throughout treatment
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of cold therapy soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever
- Set with all 7 models qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
- One year warranty
Item # 00-1500