Chain Link Baseball Backstop
Tough chain link backstops are ideal for parks and recreation departments, schools and more! Assembled with factory prefabricated 9-gauge galvanized woven steel wire attached to 2-3/8" O.D. galvanized steel frames. Optional attached 45 degree wings provide additional protection from stray and foul balls. Please choose model. This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- Permanent backstops are erected by installing supplied 2-3/8" pipe supports approximately every 10' in concrete footings
- Then, simply bolt prefabricated 5' x 10' panels in place to create your finished backstop
- 5' x 10' panels are composed of 1-5/16" OD galvanized tubing with center reinforcing brace and 9 gauge galvanized woven wire
- Backstops are extremely durable and allow individual panels to be removed or replacement as needed
- This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
Item # BSCL10, BSCL10H, BSCL20, BSCL20H