Bownet Strike Zone Target
Improve your team's strikeout record with Bownet's Strike Zone Pitch Thru Target Attachment. The stitched nylon target and straps are engineered to outlast even the highest intensity pitching practices with ease.
The 14" x 28" zone allows pitchers to visualize a catcher and maximize performance and control. The Strike Zone target attaches on the Big Mouth®, BMX®, Training Net, Soft Toss Practice Net, Hitting Station, and Mini Backstop (sold separately). Nylon straps loop onto the the training net's poles and frame . For more advanced pitchers, the Bownet Zone Counter Target Attachment can be purchased separately. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Strike Zone attachment can be used to visualize a catcher and help aid pitchers in improving their strikeout records
- Stitched nylon straps and target engineered to outlast thousands of high intensity pitches
- 14" x 28" pitch through target simply attaches on the Big Mouth X® Training Net, Soft Toss Practice Net, Hitting Station, or Mini Backstop. All training nets sold separately
- Durable nylon straps loop onto training net's composite BOW™ poles and are easily adjustable to suit pitcher's height and pitching preference
- Bownet Zone Counter Target Attachment (sold separately) recommended for more advanced pitchers
Item # BOWSZ-A
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $99.00 or more, and a small $12.99 shipping and handling charge for orders $98.99 or less.
Most orders ship via UPS ground within 24 working hours and are generally delivered within 1-5 working days. For faster shipping options available, please call for details. Toll Free (877) 406-0607.
Truck shipped items, or shipping locations outside the continental U.S. orders may incur additional shipping fees.
Athletic Stuff offers an industry-leading 60 day return policy for all orders placed through its website. For return consideration, the returned item must be in resalable condition and with the original packaging. Please contact customer service before returning your item to receive Return Authorization as well as our return address. All products that have been customized, altered, etc. will not be considered for return unless the item is considered defective.
For further details on shipping or returns, please contact Athletic Stuff during business hours or visit the following link: http://athleticstuff.com/shipping-returns/
Athletic Stuff Customer Service
Monday – Friday
Pacific Time 8am – 5pm
Toll Free (877) 406-0607 Ext. 202