Alumagoal All-Steel Dry Line Marker, 4-Wheel
Groundskeepers can prepare the fields for the start of each season using the Alumagoal 65 lb. Steel Dry Line Marker. Ideal for marking the boundary lines, goal lines or yardage markers for football, soccer and baseball fields, the marker easily adjusts to put down lines of varying widths. Crews can move the marker smoothly along the turf with the four hard rubber wheels to make accurate marks, while a push handle with a grip provides a secure handhold for steering. Line down center of lid assists with laying a straighter line. Whether it's a new season, a tournament or an excited matchup, this marker lets groundskeepers take the field to the next level. This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.
- All-steel construction and rubber wheels hold up through seasons of use
- Rolling design is easy to move across each sports field, leaving dry lines to mark boundaries and goal areas
- Adjust between 2 in. and 4 in. lines by pulling the lever
- Marker can be pushed via the handle with grip for sure maneuvering
- 65 lb. capacity holds enough material to paint multiple lines across the field
- Center line down lid to assist in straighter lines
- FREE SHIPPING!
Item # BBDLM654