Wilson Evolution Indoor Composite Basketball
Wilson's most popular composite basketball! Get a good grip on your game with the Wilson Evolution wide-channel indoor basketball, which offers a composite synthetic/leather cover for superior soft touch feel and rugged durability for highly competitive play.
The technologically advanced composite leather cover provides superior softness to enhance shooting proficiency and offers the ultimate in grip for exceptional ball control. Wilson's Cushion Core technology combines low density sponge rubber with ultra-durable butyl rubber, producing a basketball with exceptional performance that requires no break-in period. NCAA and NFHS-approved game ball. Please choose size.
- THE #1 INDOOR BALL: The Evolution is the #1 indoor game basketball in America, on more courts than any other basketball
- SIGNATURE EVO FEEL: The soft feel that the Evolution basketball is famous for is due it’s Cushion Core Carcass, making the ball softer to the touch and easier to grip around the rim
- GRIP & DURABILITY: The Premium Evo Microfiber Composite Cover provides grip that players love and durability to last all-season and beyond
- ULTIMATE CONTROL: Laid-in Composite Channels create a consistent feel and texture over the entire surface of the basketball to provide unparalleled control
- NFHS APPROVED: Approved for play by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
Item # WTB0516 (Official), WTB0586 (Intermediate)