Signature Fence SportPanel w/ TechnoTip Portable Fencing
The Signature Fence SportPanel temporary portable fencing features TechnoTip, specially designed folding elbow joints attached to each panel’s support feet that allow the panel to disengage from adjacent panels on impact and to tip 90 degrees, and parallel to the ground.
The TechnoTip design keeps panels upright during normal play, but will deploy upon contact by a running player. After the panel is deployed, it can be easily returned to an upright position and it’s feet locked back into place for continued use. A unique feature of the TechnoTip design is that is can be turned on and off via a peg locking system. If the tip-over feature is not needed, simply insert a small peg into the “on/off” hole on each foot and sections will be locked into place.
When the tip-over feature is needed again, simply remove the pegs to turn the TechnoTip system back on. The SafeRail is a yellow cap installed over the top rail of each SportPanel to provide added safety and increased panel visibility for outfielders. This SportPanel system, perfect to use for outfield fencing or for crowd control, is constructed of durable PVC pipe that is riveted together for added strength.
Each panel connects and separates easily thanks to a weather resistant foam connecting system. Rotating and configurable legs allow the panels to adjust to varying terrain. The TechnoTip design allows these panels to fall flat for efficient storage. SportPanels are lightweight (much lighter than metal) and are ultra-portable, making them easy to transport to the field or an event. Each panel comes with a foam connector and anchoring wickets and is backed by a 3 year warranty, which covers all parts and components.
Free shipping on orders of 20 and up. Contact Athletic Stuff for less than 20 pieces. Please choose color.
- Each panel measures 10’6”L x 48”H
- 20 piece minimum for FREE SHIPPING.
- Contact Athletic Stuff for less than 20 pieces
- Includes 2 anchoring wickets, 1 foam connector per panel
- Excellent for outfield fencing, crowd control
- TechnoTip enables panels to give way on impact
- SportPanel SafeRail™ increases visibility and safety
- Frame: PVC pipe construction, much lighter than metal
- Mesh interior: UV protected, polypropylene copolymer
- Rotating and configurable legs
- Heavy-duty plastic grid interior
- INCLUDES 2 FREE FOUL POLES WITH 32+ PANELS
- Weather resistant foam connecting system
- Weight 22lbs ea.
- Meets ASTM 8 (appendix A) F 2000 “standard guide for fences for ball fields and other facilities.”
- 3-year warranty including all parts and all components
- SHIPS TRUCK
- A standard youth field with a 200' foul line distance requires 32 panels
Item # SNP01